[doc] Re: DMC US, Irish or British Built?

[doc] Re: DMC US, Irish or British Built?

In my eyes, it's British car. The funding, is, I guess, the technical
answer, the workforce and the fundemental engineering under it all
back that up. I think most taxpayers over 30 would argue that it's
very much thier car!

But, like you said, "questionable" lineage. It's always a fun thing to
explain at car shows - Italian styling, European guts, British chassis
technology - the fact that the final product, given the odds, would
most times, never have come together like it did. But it was aimed at
an American market, and the public face of the company, was, on the
whole, based in the US.

That said, the general concencus I see on the internet among the
masses is not only the car principally American, but it also appears
that each one was hand-made by the "engineering genius", JZD himself!

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk