Re: [doc] Riv-nut tool & measurement required

Re: [doc] Riv-nut tool & measurement required

Hi James

Look at rswww.com and do a search for "clinch". Don't be tempted by the
cheap ones - they will break. I got the one that has the swivel head
which is invaluable on the DeLorean - there is also a combination
pop-rivet and rivnut tool which is fantastic pn 228-4171
<_javascript_:openWindow('http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/browse/PriceInfoPopUp.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1151885659.1105889495@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccceadddikkelkhcfngcfkmdgkldfil.0&cacheID=uknetscape&3283342313=3283342313&prodoid=336518','width=470,height=500,left=100,top=100,resizable=no,scrollbars=no,toolbar=no,status=no','price')>
. Talk to Richy if you do want one as he as an account with RS at work.

It's worth fibreglassing the back of the centre console to pull it in a bit

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk