From: Richard Hanlon [mailto:rahanlon@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 January 2005 10:13
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] DMC NEWS VIN LIST

I was wondering about this recently - do you have any contact details
for
him at all?  I had an (albeit very breif) skirt around the website but
didn't turn up his email address...

>From: "alistairmccann" <pilot25dmc@xxxxxxxx>
>To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [doc] DMC NEWS VIN LIST
>Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 23:01:03 -0000
>

>Hi all
>
>I have sent all my updated info to Knut and all being well there
>should be a new entry at the top of the list "pilot25"!!!!!
>
>I have sent a copy of my tax book and the picture of the car from
>autocar magazine in 1981 and it "should" be older than vin500 by two
>months......any more ideas Chris??
>
>He is also looking for all UK and Irish owners so he can update his
>files so anyone who has recently bought their car from the states or
>uncovered a car in Europe that is not listed then let him know.
>
>Alistair McCann
>DOC 25/Vin pilot25

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk