[doc] Re: Membership cards / renewals

Chris

The new cards look great. Yet another small but important improvement
for the club, the DOA now only produce a paper 'card'!!

PS i would be interested to see the next image in the sequence, the
car to the left has a VIN starting with a '7' and the next digit
could be a '3'..............

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' #0737

"Chris Parnham"

BTW, I have not had any feedback yet on the new membership cards I
have  been sending out. What are your thoughts?   I am still awaiting
loads of renewals....come the rest of you; get your cheque books out.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk