[doc] Craig Radios

Hi
As a new DeLorean owner, I Have joined this group!  Anyway I have an
original Craig radio supplied with my car. My question is does
anybody have an idea as to what each color wire from the radio does?
and, come to that what wire in the Delorean it connects to? Any help
greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Chris

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk