[doc] FIRE!

Hello everyone,

This is my first message to the gang! I have been a member since July, and am about 40% of the way in saving for my dream D!!!(with a bit of luck, a weak dollar, a strong pound etc etc).
Now it is looking like this could actually happen - I may one day own a D, I'm getting a bit worried about the fire risk. After the article in the mag this month, and, I can't help noticing, another Delorean for sale on the Web with fire damage, do we know the reason for all these fires? Can we do anything to protect against this happening. After spending many years convincing my wife that this is a good idea, are we going to burst into flames on our maiden voyage?

Anyone

cheers

steve thompson

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk