DeLorean 4 Sale in Sweden!

Facts:
1981 DeLorean
Black Interior
5-speed Manual
Produced: May 81, registered August 81 USA.
VIN # 01598

Very good condition.
Imported to Sweden 1985 from the USA
Not registered before 1997 in Sweden, current owner Linus Lundqvist since 2002. Milage: 20500km. Reg. NUJ 577.

Asking price: 15858 Euros (price negotiable)

I can send you some photos if interested.

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759