RE: [doc] Stainless Steel guns

Chris,

I too am quite interested in guns and the mechanics of them. I wish I had known before that you were too as you've never mentioned it.

It seems we have another common interest besides a certain car.

Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178.

Chris Parnham <chrisparnham1@xxxx> wrote:
No I have not seen that film Martin.

I have not actually used my guns for ages, but I do like to hang on to them.

I like the workmanship in them. To make and machine s/steel to such tight
tolerances is one hell of a job.

Not sure if I'll go though the right rigmarole of renewing my certs. In
2005, it's such a palaver these days. I may well sell them before.

The irony is that when the government made it difficult/ impossible for
legitimate owner to posses' guns, there was actually very little gun crime
with legitimate weapons, (apart from two notable nutters). Since then,
"converted" and illegally imported ones are freely and cheaply available to
all the lowlife on the streets, who use them regularly, 20 miles from me in
the Nottingham area. (and other parts of the country)

Such is life

Chrispy.