Side Mirror Inserts

All.

Question 1 of 3, separate posts so I can keep the answers straight!

My car originally had two long thin stick-on mirrors. The ones sold
by Halfords are much 'taller' obscuring too much of the existing
mirror.

Does anyone know of an alternate source for such things.

I am not keen on the metal clip versions that attach on top of the
mirror surround.

Hope that makes some sort of sense.

Thanks in advance

John Chapelhow