Re: [doc] Christmas greeting etc.

I'd take the Lambo; so I could say I've owned one - I've always wanted
one. Saying that, you can get a Diablo for around the same money and
I'd kill for one of those!

Allowing the DeLorean on the Top Gear track would be silly.. it'd be
at the bottom of the list and we don't need that sort of television.
However, take one of DMUK's upgraded cars there and it might be a
different story!
Though JC is noted as saying he liked the DeLorean on several
occasions...

Anyone see the 911 GT3 segment a while back? Wow. Nothing wrong with
rear-engine! ;o)

Dan
Vin#5284