Stainless rear bumper lettering

Hi All

We've just had a stock of these come in from our supplier, perhaps a bit late for Christmas, but we think the price will be attractive!

A complete set of individually bagged "DeLorean" letters in brushed stainless steel to inset into your rear bumper are now available from us for £25 Compare this to the price from PJ Grady of $45 and from DeLorean Motor Center $60!

I will of course be putting them on the website but thought they might be of interest to any relatives stuck for something to buy the DeLorean owner in their lives for Christmas.

Best Wishes

Martin
DMUK