[doc] Re: eBay Auction for Garage full of parts

--- In Chris Parnham wrote:
> I think that's for the best, any spares and cars will still
> doubtless make their way onto the market in Due course.
> The purchaser would need loads of space to store it all.

I got some extra info meanwhile and saw that it's going
to be announced today or tomorrow in our Mag (which
I just prepared for distribution), so I'll reveal it here then...

The stuff all got bought by Ed from DMC-Service.nl,
so it WILL all find its way onto the market with due time.
As you all figured allready shipping will take some
arranging, so it could be a while before it's all on
Dutch main land, but it WILL come over...
And Ed has PLENTY of space available for storage....

My congratulations to Ed and
Happy Holidays to everyone,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...