Re: De Lorean in Computer Games (Message from Writer of Article)

Re: De Lorean in Computer Games (Message from Writer of Article)

Hi, my name is Richard Voisey and I am actually the writer of the
article in question. Here's a list of websites I used to download the
models that were talked about in my article. I was going to include
the addresses in the article but was concerned that they may take up
too much space.

There is the game name and then the website:

GTA: Vice City:

http://www.codenamevice.co.uk/

http://3dactionplanet.com/gta/rlm/

GTA: Vice City and GTA3:

The best website for everything for both games is the following, its
in German, but anyone has any problems downloading anything they can
email me at rv4u2@xxxx:

http://gta3.gamigo.de/?PHPSESSID=a55644901d194e058efbb0cac2bacbfb?
PHPSESSID=010e48695c9c30de88e2768f87fced72

Battlefield 1982 Interstate:

http://www.bf1982.com/

Carmageddon 2 Carpocalypse Now: (Try downloading a car called the
Flux Decapitator)

http://dtd.niteshade.net/

Interstate 82: (Try downloading the demo)

http://www.gamesdomain.com/demos/demo/I82Demo.html

Midtown Madness 1 + 2:

http://www.motocrossmadness2.com/midtown/

http://forums.electron-designs.com/showthread.php?
s=a1558f5181653b574bbb299f931fa284&threadid=717

Need For Speed Series:

http://www.nfscars.net/brands.php?game=nfs3&brand_id=30

http://www.nfscars.net/brands.php?game=nfs4&brand_id=30

Hope these addresses help you find your digital dream!

I would appreciate any feedback you have on the article I wrote about
what you thought of it.

Thanks for your feedback

R. Voisey 215