From: Alan Hammond [mailto:vin569@xxxx]
Sent: 10 December 2003 19:53
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] 4X4's

Hi Chris,

We have 7 landys in our family, at the moment!

1950 series 1
1954 series 1
1978 series 3
1996 discovery
1996 Range Rover
and a 110 Hi Cap defender

a family fleet, to say the least!

My mates say our family could become a Land Rover dealership.... "Hammonds
Land Rover", Has a nice ring to it!!

Landys and De Loreans.... you can`t beat them!

Alan,MXI 4811 and Rangie

Chris Parnham <chrisparnham1@xxxx> wrote:
Alan,

Funnily enough, the first car I ever drove was a land rover when I was 15, a
1958 series 2, reg number 27 HRA, it was the works vehicle at Spondon
Garage, my first job as an apprentice garage mechanic. (Funnily enough the
reg. Number is currently for sale and I'm trying to trace the current
owner).

The first Land Rover I owned was a 1952 series one, registration number LAC
48. I had it for a number of years and drove it down to the south of France
with 4 chums when I was 17 years old. The engine blew up as I pulled in my
drive, after a 3000 mile trip.

I have since owned numerous Range Rovers and a land rover 90, reg number 90
FXP.

I have had several other 4X4's, a Datsun pick up, 2 Mitsubishi Pagero's and
lastly my Jeep.

Four by Four Parnham