Re: [doc] Door Seals - This old chestnut!

Re: [doc] Door Seals - This old chestnut!

We have just ordered in 20 doors-worth of the INNER door seals, and the price will be £20-25 per door. For outer door seals we have to go to the US I'm afraid

Martin
DMUK

Matthew Wennington wrote:

Once and for all I need to sort my door seals out and the rubber inside door trims.

Can somebody give me a definitive supplier and/or price for these items.

I have tried East Coast Trim and no success - boo hoo.

Also.

Does anybody know of a Delorean that has been converted to LPG?

Matt #1363 (quiet but always watching!)