From: Paul Salsbury [mailto:paul.salsbury@xxxx]
Sent: 05 December 2003 12:59
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Dusty

Only if it's Belfast...

028 is NI next two numbers are the region.

Paul

--- Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
wrote:
---------------------------------
If it's in NI, code will be 02890 I believe

Chris Parnham wrote:

>Can someone please email me the contact phone number
for Dusty's current
>owner in N.I., John Smyth.
>
>All I have is an email address that is not
responding.

> I believe the car was recently advertised in a car
magazine, presumably
>with a phone number.
>
>Regards
>
>Chris Parnham

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the
group are assumed public and may be printed in the
club magazine **

Terms of Service.