Re: [doc] Delorean in Autotrader

Just had a look at the ad.

It does seem a bit pricey seeing as ChrisP has a stunning RHD example
for the same money!! (And that would be anyones first choice if they
had a £25,000 budget, surely)

Ah well.....I'll dream on.

Oh there was one other thing... do many De Lorean owners "re-furnish"
their cars like this chap says in his ad?? I mean, a nice sofa for
the driver and perhaps a small coffee table in place of the passenger
seat? No?.......I'll get me coat... lol.

-Tristan.

For anyone interested in looking at the ad, here's the link:

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CARS_popup.asp?
modelexact=1&make=DELOREAN&model=ANY&variant=&keywords=&min_pr=75&max_
pr=&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=sa8+4pe&miles=1500&max_records=200&sou
rce=0&photo=1&sort=3&start=1&distance=142&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS
&id=200348120567398

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham1@xxxx>
wrote:
> The new owner was a little odd apparently, but as long as he had
the funds
> to purchase his latest "Boyz Toy", Andrew was not too worried!
>
> CP

You