Re: [doc] Shipping

This is the sort of stuff a BTI will help you avoid when bringing into the UK. My bonnet release cable was broken and it took me some time to find the emergency cable. I'm certain customs didn't even bother. There was no evidence they'd done more than open the doors

Martin

John Dore wrote:

Also for customs, don't leave the safe behind the drivers seat locked, I did and they forced it open with a crowbar.
They also took up the carpets on the parcel shelf and the boards and left them in a mess behind the seats. They broke the trunk cable, and took off the coil cover from the engine bay and threw it loose onto the passenger seat.