700 Miles in 3 days

Hi All

As promised, a report on my lightning Ireland tour in DCZ.

Friday morning took me from Nottingham to Hollyhead, spent an hour
waiting for the ferry and had a gathering of about 20 people round
the car at one stage - felt like I was at a car show, jumped on the
boat, landed in the Emerald Isle and headed south for county cork.
The bloody traffic was appaling and it to 3 hours of crawling to get
30 miles - once on the move I made it to the birthday party for 9 PM
(yes they were all p****d by then !)

Saturday spent taking the car round to the people that were too
drunk to focus on Friday and today the return trip.

Much better traffic, had a guy in a Rover try an pull me over - but
I had a ferry to catch ! Numerous photos while awaiting the ferry
once again and then a dash back along he A55.

The car took it all in her stride, used absolutely no oil or water
and generally behaved it's self admirably - although the dredful
irish roads have caused a rattle to develop in the passenger door -
i'll look at it when I next see the car in the light !

Would have no hesitation in doing it again ! It was fantastic fun !

Cheers

Robin