RE: [doc] Whats the biggest most powerful battery that can be squeezed i

RE: [doc] Whats the biggest most powerful battery that can be squeezed in the Delorean?

Thanks Chris

Nick.

Chris Parnham <chrisparnham1@xxxx> wrote:
Nick,
Just back with my pen and tape measure!

Mine is a Bosch one, maintince free, 3 year guarantee, ( fitted in 99)
model number 969. 60 amp I think, regular top mounted terminals, 6 3/4 "
wide, 7" high, 8 1/2 " long, you may be able to fit in a bigger one, but
this definitely goes in.
The cost was about 60GBP.

It has been no trouble apart form when I've left door lights on etc. I now
always use a battery isolator switch now, and trickle charge during the
winter months.
Just my 2p

Chris Parnham