From: Mike Sumner [mailto:delorean_mike@xxxx]
Sent: 15 November 2003 14:27
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] FW: Test track

Chris,

I DEFINITELY will commit to going to this meeting, however I hope this is
not going to be made a bit of a "exclusive Delorean" club. You know I'm a
loyal member to the club and financial restrictions are the only reasons I
haven't got a Delorean of my own.

If you could let me know of the exact schedule of the filming, then I can
work something round it.