RE: [doc] Old DOC UK Magazines & Stuff

Stian / List.

I have a few back issues for sale, very limited, down to 2 copies in some
cases. I have original copies of about 3/4 of the total issues and will
photocopy any of these if required.

As Andy states, from 16 on, I can get them re-printed, at a price, about
2.50 GBP each. We need to order a minimum batch of 50.

Current copies available are:- 5,13, 17,19,20,21,22,24,25,26. (24 is
currently being re-printed)

If you want any, of the current spares, either papal me 3GBP each or post a
cheque for 2.50 each, including postage.

I firmly believe that these (later) beautifully produced magazines, will one
day be important and interesting "historical" documents for future
generations, as the cars, and their enthusiastic owners, will be around long
after we are gone.

It any club members have original copies of my missing one's:-
1,2,3,4,6,7&12. I would like to borrow and copy them to complete my archive.

Speaking of achieves, when Andy and I have finished digitising and
cataloguing the original factory photo's, and following the publication of
our book, these pictures will be freely available to DeLorean enthusiasts.

(despite the fact that they cost me , personally, a price equivalent to
another DeLorean motor car!)

I just did not want them to disappear to some collector, or start appearing
in dribs and drabs on eBay.

Regards

Chris Parnham