From: Mike Sumner [mailto:delorean_mike@xxxx]
Sent: 11 November 2003 21:10
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] 2004

I have to say that I completely AGREE with Chris Parnham as from what I can
gather he is merely suggesting a last opportunity to visit the "mecca" of
DeLoreans for what might be the final time in its current state.

Why Mr. Lamrock thinks this is some sort of under-mining attempt is beyond
me and his suggestion that he shuld "apply to be club secretary and see how
Chris likes it" just take the p**s to be quite frank.

What the f**k is wrong with having some enthusiasm these days?!
If everyone took a back seat and didn't put their ideas forward then nothing
would ever be achieved.

I suppose the redeaming factor is that if we all wait until 2006 and the
track IS torn up by then; we can all send Mr. Lamrock a united "WE TOLD YOU
SO!"

Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178 (suffering from vertigo due to the height of his soap
box!)

roblamrock <ROBLAMROCK@xxxx> wrote:
Just for the record folks....

Chris writes in his first email of the day;
" I am attempting to organise a meeting in Belfast next year to give
you the opportunity to drive around the DeLorean test track,"
That doesn't sound like a consultation to me!

Then he writes to me;
"The idea is primarily for UK DOC, but obviously we would welcome
anyone coming from further a field,"

Maybe I should put my name forward for election as Club Secretary and
see how Chris likes it!

It is right and proper that DeLorean owners and enthusiasts are aware
of these matters and that is why I have made a public issue of it.

Robert Lamrock
Belfast

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham"

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk