Re: [doc] 2004

I don't usually join in the discussions on the mailing lists (UK or
otherwise)

I'm sorry Rob ?. But I totally disagree with you. Furthermore your
original email (and subsequent email) sound to me more like a "Throwing
Toys out of the Pram, cos I wasn't invited" kind of thing ?. Rather than
a genuine concern.

Having been in the Club for over 2 years I can honestly say that Chris
is one of the Nicest People you could ever hope to meet !!!
Chris would never (Intentionally or otherwise) insult anyone.

I know you have done a TREMENDOUS amount of work who Eurofest (Great
Job) but to have a tantrum cos someone is stepping on your toes is just
childish.

More-ever, Chris's original email DOES sound to me like a "Consultation"
as you put it.

" I am attempting to organise ???"

If that isn't a "This is what I'd like to do, any suggestions or help
would be appreciated" ? then I don't know what is.
If Chris's original email said something like,
"This is what I've already arranged, without your help, Boo Sucks to
you" -- then I would agree with you.
But it doesn't.

I'm sorry to be Sounding Off (as they say) but really Rob ?. Where is
all this anger coming from ???

All Chris was trying to do was cater for the UK Club Members who'd made
a suggestion.
(Sounds like the Job of a Club Secretary to me !

Well done Chris ?.. Keep up the GREAT work.

Robin.

P.S.

Although my EMail address has changed from virgin.net to Btinternet.com,

when you click on reply your message will be sent back to
robin.coombe@xxxxx

Please continue to send messages to my virgin.net account.

Thanks,

Robin