Re: [doc] NEC - B&B

Hi John

If the night in Bath didn't put you off our company, we're staying at my friend Al's house in Wolverhampton where copious amounts of beverage shall pass lips and possibly a few fireworks will be let off (but not necessarily in that order). It was a real laugh last year - especially with both Al and Rich's abilities in live music. DOn't suppose you can play the guitar can you?

Martin

John Tien wrote:

Dear all,

Does anyone know any good B&B (best if it has a
reasonable price) for a night near the NEC?? I am
planning to stay a night there on Saturday and go to
the NEC on Sunday. Thanks in advance for helping.

Regards,
John