Re: [doc] Re: First Post

Thanks Dan!

I've been following the market for about six months now and have a bit of time to look for a car at the moment and do any major work needed, don't want to drive it much, just look at it a lot!

I'm not in the club I'm afraid (better join now!!), price is an issue for me I suppose, but I also don't want to make a saving on the sale just to have to spend more in the long run. Major factors for me for cost are Vehicle Registration Tax (vrt) to Ireland (~30%) and Euros Vs. GBPs. I can't really afford to spend 15k (22k Euros), I suppose around the 8k-10k mark, from what I see this would be a reasonable expectation? (for a non show condition car of course!)

Thanks for your input

Emmet