From: Paul Salsbury [mailto:paul.salsbury@xxxx]
Sent: 13 October 2003 21:34
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Own Up........

After a weeks holiday, I was back today for my first day and was promptly
asked by two totally separate people, "Was that you in your DeLorean on the
M25 between the A10 and M11 last Wednesday?"

To which I am glad to be able to say "NO"

Reason....... The D in question had stoved into the back of another car, and
was being recovered, with moderate frontal damage.....

What made them more sure it was a DeLorean after a good quizzing was the
fact there was a second one with it, so they really had a good 'rubber neck'
and could see DeLorean in the back bumper!!!!!

So the question is , Are you alright, not hurt, and how bad was the damage.

I have spoken to Martin G and he has had no calls as of yet for accident
repair.

Thought I'd share it

Cheers
Paul