Re: [doc] shipping agent

>>just some info on a shipping agent who i used this summer if any one
>>is thinking about importing a Delorean. Name RST International ltd
>>tele :01986 892311 ask for Jack , very very good on price will beat
>>all shippers in this country and deals with all paper work and after
>>import help if required.
>>Stuart
>>vin 3099 14 years

I used Jack, he is (or was) a 1 man band, as I contacted a company he used to work for and he 'took' my business with him when he started RST.

I would not say he was the best out there, I passed his name to John Sullivan who also used him and I dont think John was too impressed at the end of the day. John went out to the US to see his car being loaded. He said they were going to use a fork lift truck to pick his car off a loading bay onto the floor below, John said he had to call Jack several times in the middle of the night to get Jack to sort stuff out that was not right.

But like I said this was over 4 years ago so things change.

Chris S