Re: [doc] Re: Insurance

>>01942 882828 - Speak to Paul Burns. Quote your DOC membership number
>>to obtain full club discount - if you havent joined up yet, I'm sure
>>Chrispy would be only too pleased for you to cross his palm with a
>>cheque payable to the DOC! :o)

I dont recomend Sharmans anymore..they are SHITE, even Dave Howarth refuses
to use them. And they refused Chrispy BTTF car. You can get far better
prices by shopping around and most off discounts if you are a member of a
club. Some even included AA cover in the price.

Try
http://www.portwood.co.uk/cherished-classic-car-insurance.htm

http://www.peterbestinsurance.co.uk/

http://www.lancaster-ins.co.uk/classic_car_image.htm

Or one of the other recomended companies