Re: [doc] Insurance

Diamond 01442 825481

I pay roughly what you quoted, but I have no no-claims and an upper limit of 4k miles. Breakdown cover is also included.

Richard wrote:

Now my import is (hopefully) happening I have to consider the government
endorsed scam that is motor insurance.

I'm 29, 4 years no claims, another car and 1 own fault accident in April
2000 (wet, oil, corner, stone wall - you get the idea)

Anybody recommend an insurance co to get me the best premium? I've just
been quoted ?323 which in my opinion is robbery of the daylight kind...

Rich H