RE: [doc] DeLoreans sold at auction of Factory in 1984

-----Original Message-----
From: James Espey [mailto:james@xxxx]
Sent: 05 September 2003 12:10
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] DeLoreans sold at auction of Factory in 1984

I ran across my copy of the auction catalogue published for the attendees of
the auction held in Dunmurry in May of 1984. It lists seven DeLoreans:

VIN 717, 3557 miles (LHD)
VIN 513, 70 miles (LHD)
VIN 796, 9750 miles reg number XOI8743 (LHD)
VIN 529, 534 miles (LHD)
VIN 534, 381 kilometers (LHD)
VIN 510, 3763 miles (RHD)
Pilot Car, #25, 372 miles (LHD)

This is all quoted from the auction catalogue, and may or may not be
correct. I'm curious if any of these cars are still around over there? The
Pilot Car and VIN 510 (RHD) are most interesting.

James Espey

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk