From: "claire_usher71" <claire@xxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 1:24 AM
Subject: [doc] Flopsy in the paper

I've scanned and sent a copy of this from our local paper, but you
can see 'Flopsy's Local Moment of Fame' at :

http://www.thecomet.net/archived/2003/wk35_2003/news/asp/06cars.asp

If the link doesnt work properly, go to www.thecomet.net, click on
news, then scroll down to Classic Chassis (not directed at me
unfortunately!)

I'm gonna take my last Flopsy-Fix for 2 weeks tomorrow by using the
car for work prior to having my knee op on Tuesday.

Stuart, I doubt we'll make Buntingford next week as I wont be driving
and I'll still be on crutches if my last op is anything to go by, but
we'll be at the Isle of Wight on the Saturday.

Bye for now,

Claire
#2292 'Flopsy'
VUR594W