From: "Paul Feagan" <paul@xxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [doc] Isle of Wight Show
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 02:19:13 +0100

I need to re-confirm with the organiser of the Isle of Wight Show that we
are going. If anyone still wants to go then there are people from the
original list who may not be going and we can swap around. The only thing we
can't so is change the dates and times for travel.

Our dates and times are as follows:
o/w Portsmouth to Fishbourne 09.30
rtn Fishbourne to Portsmouth 18.00

These are everyone's booking numbers and what I believe to be the status of
their booking:
Paul Feagan GW808908 - Still going
John Denys GW808909 - Still going as far as I know but not on email
Martin G GW808910 - Still going and also has a mate with a Lamborghini who
might go - is he Martin as he can take Simon's place?
Simon Harrison GW808911 (Skyline) - Still going as far as I know but Martin
said he may only make one day which isn't possible - Martin is he going?
Dan Willis GW808912 - Wants to bring his 911 as D off the road and that's
fine.
Claire Usher GW808913 - Not sure as maybe going to a Christening that
weekend - Pls let me know.
Dave Woodyard GW808914 - Not sure as maybe going to a Christening that
weekend - Pls let me know.
Simon Feagan GW808918 (Capri) - Hasn't taken his test yet but waiting for a
cancellation!

Everyone is entitled to take one passenger. All ferry costs are free and
would normally be £50.

The Saturday show is at Northwood House Park in Cowes.
The Sunday show is at Canoe Lake in Ryde.

So what I need is this:
Confirmation from the people in the above list as to who is going and who
isn't.
New requests from other members who now want to go and can take the place of
those who can't
Price per night for hotel for those who are going so I can find one and book
it.

Vic is going to call me tonight or tomorrow as he is turning other drivers
away and doesn't want us to waste our ferry tickets.

Paul the reluctant organiser

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk