RE: doc/ DMUK website now open

Good luck to Martin and Dave with their new venture, I wish them every
success and hope they will receive support from UK owners.

Martin started and has maintained the club website for many years, indeed
many of our new members first joined as a direct result of logging on. I
would like to publicly thank Martin for his sterling work in the past. It is
now probably better for his finances if he concentrates his future efforts
in making a living, rather than up-grading the club website.

Regarding the shared website, Martin and myself have now decided that it
might be better if the club have a new, separate website. I and other's are
now working on this. Martin will keep the link from the front page of his
website "as it is", until the new club one is publicised and better known.
There will obviously be links back and forth. All should be in place in the
next few months.

I plan to have a member's only area where we can exchange contact info, etc.
Some young club members are prepared to take on the challenge of sorting
this all out. If any of you have any suggestions about how it might look and
feel, send them to the list or me.

Obviously Martin is very attached to his www.delorean.co.uk name, so the
club will be getting a new one.

I have my eye on several web addresses, again I'm open to other suggestions,
better if these are sent to me in private, as some "smart aleck" might "bag
them", first.

Exciting times ahead for all of us....new business, new websites etc., new
cars soon available from the USA . The DeLorean Owners Club UK is certainly
a dynamic, go ahead club. The new mag is printed and will be with you all
soon.

Your honourable Secretary,

Chris Parnham chrisparham1@xxxx