Thank-You

A big thank-you to Claire, Dave and Martin.

I went over to Stevenage on Saturday for my first ever Delorean
experience. Claire picked me up from the station in Flopsy (amidst
aghast looks from people in the car-park, "Ooo - its a Delorean").
Then after a ride in Flopsy I had a go in Dave's car and then Martin
turned up in his. Isn't that always the case? You wait all you life
for one Delorean then suddenly three turn up at once. I had such a
great afternoon and this has made me even more determined to one day
own my own Delorean. Thanks guys!

PS - Sorry for all the BTTF quotes, eg. "Claire, you better back up,
we don't have enough road to get up to 88 . . .". You must get that
all the time!