From: jchapelhow [mailto:chapelhow@xxxx]
Sent: 14 August 2003 20:08
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Re: Electrical Gremlins, PARTIAL SOLUTION !!!!!

Cheers Martin.

I have removed the duct, and can now see where the bundle goes (sort
of). There isn't any obvious way to attach it but the edge looks like
glue has been used in the past :-(

What's the story with the thick brown cable going to the service
counter. Can this be reomved temporarily ? It is just a case of
unscrewing it or will anything be set/reset be doing so?

John Chapelhow

DOC 19 : 'Boeing' 0737

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk