Re: [doc] Re: Neons & Alloys ------ photos uploaded

Hi James

To my opinion ? Cool!! But I think the car will look
much better if there are neon fitted at the front and
the rear too!! See the photo I have uploaded and u
will see what I mean? I personally like white neon on
the DeLorean~ but blue looks good too^^

However, no one has answered my question yet? is it
allowed to use neon lighting on cars under the UK
regulations?? How much did the neon lighting cost
you?? And? do you need to drill holes on the GRP body
in order to install them??

Regard,
John Tien
[286]

--- jamesrguk <James_rg@xxxx> wrote:
---------------------------------
Yep I have got neons and strobes on my DMC, I have
uploaded a
picture I found on the web of my car with the neons
on, it was from
the 501 filming.

To be honnest they never show up as well on camera as
they do in
real life.

I have also added some photos of my car with some nice
alloys on and
also a couple of pickies of Alistairs red car.

They can be found in the photos section in my file
called 'VIN 5462'

Comments always welcome :-)

James RG