FW: 501 UPDATE

I'm sure that we can get a volunteer to do some copies for club members (
I'll get it cleared with Ben first) when we get our hands on one.

Chris P
Dear friends of 501,

I know it has been some time since we were all in touch so I thought I would
send this out to you all to give you an update in the proceedings.

501 has been a great success and each member of the group was awarded a 1st
class grade for their contributions. Each group member is aware that none of
what was achieved could have been done without your kind help and support.

So where does this leave us today? Well, regardless of the accolades
bestowed upon the project by our peers, the project still needs further work
in order to fulfil its potential. The edit can be tightened up to make the
pace as slick as possible and there are some more serious sound issues that
need post production work and a film professional mix. We still have the
funding safe and secure for the duplication of the V.H.S. copies that have
been promised to each of you. Our commitment in fulfilling our mandate to
you is firm and will be honoured. We ask for your patience and support
during the period in which it will take to finish the final product and we
hope that our efforts will be worthy of your satisfaction.

It is hard to put a timeframe on when you will receive your copies as the
college facilities are not easily accessible during the holiday period.
Please remember that we have not forgotten our commitment to you and are
doing what is necessary according the good of the film.

Thank you for you patience and more updates will be issued as an when
development is closer to conclusion.

Kind regards,

Ben Hopkins
Producer