Re: [doc] DMC Houston labels

Chris - if you've ever had a problem with labels purchased from us,
let me know and I'll replace them. As long as the surface is properly
prepared (clean), I've not had any problems making them stick.
The "DOT4" labels sometimes are difficult to remove the backing, but
that's the only problems I've encountered.

Also, received the photos and negative - I'll be posting them back to
you next week.

As a side note, we're now taking orders for the reprinted and updated
edition of Stainless Steel Illusion at the web site, and we also made
some rather significant price changes over the weekend - new price
lists can also be downloaded from the site. Prices on the store are
updated and reflect the new pricing, too.

Lastly, the boys at Carcoon hope to be online and selling parts in
late August. Stephen Wynne will be making a trip over to help get
sorted out, and then they'll be open for business on the phone and at
http://www.delorean-parts.co.uk

James

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham1@xxxx>