Isle of Wight Show

I tried to send this a few weeks ago but my mails were being rejected at the
time. Don't let your inbox fill up so that it starts rejecting mails as the
doc-uk group will strike you off the list if it gets a mail returned.

Our dates and times are as follows:
o/w Portsmouth to Fishbourne 09.30
rtn Fishbourne to Portsmouth 18.00

These are everyone's booking numbers. Please tell this to the White Link
Ferry people when you turn up for the ferry:
Paul Feagan GW808908
John Denys GW808909
Martin G GW808910
Simon Harrison GW808911 (Skyline)
Dan Willis GW808912
Claire Usher GW808913
Dave Woodyard GW808914
Simon Feagan GW808918 (Capri)

Everyone is entitled to take one passenger. All ferry costs are free and
would normally be £50.

The Saturday show is at Northwood House Park in Cowes.
The Sunday show is at Canoe Lake in Ryde.

I'm going to look for accommodation in Ryde. Fill up with fuel before you go
across as it costs more on the island.

Vic Gallucci says that all spaces are now filled, so if anyone decides not
to go we can exchange another DeLorean or return the option to Vic. On the
other hand if someone else wants to go I'm sure I could convince Vic to
spare another space!

Paul the reluctant organiser