Re: [doc] steering joints and cats!!

Alan Hammond wrote:

Oh I just wondered if you had anything done to to your car that had the cat removed, Ive just found half of MXI`s cat in the silenser, I was thinking about removing the guts of the cat* and just wondered if the car will run OK and pass the MOT emissions test

It would still pass however just hollowing out the cat created a pocket in the system - not exactly a good idea for making the exhaust as free-flowing as possible. Get a stainless cat-bypass pipe

Martin