Windsor Show

My mate Vic Gallucci of Isle of Wight show fame is organising a small show
in the Windsor shopping arcade. The date is 24th August but there's only
room for 4 DeLorean's. I went one year and it wasn't bad. Plenty of Japanese
tourists snapping away, lots of local pubs and restaurants to visit. You
could even pop up to the castle dressed as Osama bin laden!
I'm not even sure if I'm going yet but I thought I'd tell you about it
anyway. Let me know if you want to go.
Paul