RE: [doc] Petrol Tank

Well I haven't got any Acetone...

.....when I worked at British Celanese we used thousands of gallons of the
stuff, every day.

You have to be very careful when handling it, its EXTREAMLY volatile and
explosive and dries your skin like mad.

I've managed with a long soak in detergent, all ready for going back
together now.

Crusty.

SNIP>>>>

All the tar-like deposits on the fuel tank parts will clean up nicely
with a soak in acetone

Martin
SNIP>>>>