From: Nick Tomlinson [mailto:nickandkathryntomlinson@xxxx]
Sent: 07 July 2003 09:17
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Gaydon update

Hi Claire, put me down for going to Gaydon. Hope you're OK after recent
events.

Took my car for its first show at Derby with ChrisP yesterday, first time it
was fully cleaned since I owned it! I hope to keep it this way.

Nick & PMT250X (I've GOT to change this numberplate.)

claire_usher71 <Claire
SNIP>>>