From: claire_usher71 [mailto:claire@xxxx]
Sent: 02 July 2003 23:37
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Re: Classics on the common

Hi Thomas/list

I have just suffered a sudden death in my immediate family, not sure
if we'll be going now as we have arrangements to make and have family
coming down from as far away as Northern Scotland. Obviously if
anyone else still wants to go to the show, I hope that there will be
other DeLoreans able to make it for you to see. Other then that, the
next one is Gaydon (Warwickshire) on August 10th, or Knebworth Park
(J6 of A1M) August Bank Holiday (Sunday and Monday).

Will keep you posted,

Claire

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas Mc Auley <mcauleydmc@xxxx>
wrote:

> Hey Claire, Im getting to go to the show. woohoo! It seems my whole
family are interested in going, so we'll be driving down from
Liverpool because my dad works there, and has a car etc. This is a
great opertunity to show off all your cars to my dad because he
doesnt think the cars are reliable, and doesnt think i should get
one. So, I'll see you at the show. Thanks for all the help,

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk