RE: [doc] steering lock and keys (help)

Alan,

I'm not sure , but think Dave may have a new switch. He can certainly get
all your locks made to run with one key if you let him have them all. Or
possibly Ian may have a spare lock.

I need a coil cover as well, along with bumper heat shield ( the metal one)
But I may make one out of stainless.

I've been cleaning nearly all day, used 10 kitchen rolls, up to now!

Frency was imported into France in 1986, so has suffered no sun damage after
a life in dark storage.

The interior is now as good as I can get it.

The chassis is like new apart from slight cracking of the grey epoxy around
the tie down loops. I can straighten them and touch up the paint.

A mouse had made its home under the ash tray and also in the cubby hole!
Luckily it has plenty of paper and rubbish in the garage to make its nest
with, so did need to eat the wiring or interior!

The fuel relay was missing, I have a spare, not surprising it wouldn't go,
still not tried it. All the fuel system to clean and sort first.

Any one got a spare pair of PJ G door struts? I need a pair.

Al the best

Chris