DeLorean Motors Uk Ltd

Hi All

As many of you are already aware, myself and Dave Woodyard are now taking on work with DeLoreans. At the moment we are working from Dave's house in Stevenage which means we are limited to one car at a time in the garage, although we have parking for several. We will be relocating to Norfolk in the coming months but for now, we decided to open the doors so we can start making a living!

The company offers the following:

Service and repair of existing DeLoreans, based on an initial 9-page exhaustive inspection.
Assisting in importation and refurbishment work.
Supply of parts*
Sale of completely refurbished cars.**

* we have arranged to supply parts direct from DMC Houston's UK stockist, which will mean a quick and efficient turnaround for your much needed parts. If, however, we discover a source of OEM parts over here, then we will supply at a appropriate price dictated by the cost to us over here. We do not deal with "cross-referenced" parts "that can be made to fit", but parts used on other cars identical to the DeLorean. A good example would be brake calipers, for which we have a source of quality rebuilt units already. If you see a Mark 1 VW Golf, have a look at the glovebox catch to see another example. We will also be offering items engineered specifically for the DeLorean to address problems with weak OEM parts, and even performance upgrades. This will apply to the UK only.

Where parts come from DMCH over the internet, you will be charged shipping and tax on your box. As the parts we supply from them will be shipped over in bulk, we would expect to see a marked difference in the final price you pay.

** Our aim is to tap into a market that we feel has not yet been realised. There are loads of people we encounter on an almost daily basis with the "I'd love a DeLorean but know nothing about them and don't know one end of a spanner from the other" attitude. We aim to offer fully refurbished cars for sale on a deposit basis, much like DMCH do for the US market. Our cars will not be refurbed cars from DMCH, but all our own work. We already have a car ready to leave the US once the paperwork is sorted out that will br fully refurbished. We will also be offering performance options on these cars, again totally independent from DMCH. Dave and I have the experience that our own four cars have given us in restoration work.

The DeLorean.co.uk website will soon be split into two to cover both the DOC and DMUK.

Very Best Wishes

Martin
DeLorean Motors UK Ltd www.delorean.co.uk
01438 355369