From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxx]
Sent: 11 June 2003 20:26
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Update on PSOs work so far...

Hi All

A quick note partly to say we've computer-less at the moment as Dave's
is on the blink. I'm currently in Kent having dropped Steve's heads and
manifolds off at the Diesel Centre to go off to their machine shop.
We're waiting with baited breath to see if they're okay because it
almost looked as if you could _see_ the warp in one of the heads.

When we took the head off, one of the cylinders was full of water, but
it was p*ssing everywhere at the time.

The wheels are being refinished and powder coated by a firm local to
Stevenage.

We wait to see what she runs like after the heads are refitted - there's
a chance of bent conrods based on the way she was running beforehand....
She's not going to go as fast as Chris Hawes' which according to "God",
"goes like a scalded cat", as Chris has free-flowing twin back-boxes
unlike Steve's stock back-box and rear crossover.

As regards "DeLorean Motors UK Ltd" - Dave and I are set up and looking
to take on work, but won't be launching officially till we can relocate.
At the moment we can really only take on one car at a time.

Best Wishes
Martin