Re: [doc] The Red DMC (a bit of history) LONG

Re: [doc] The Red DMC (a bit of history) LONG

Chris,

Yes the Reg is OUH 670X it is not the one that was at the sports car
show.

Alistair has chatted with Gavin Dunt on Sunday and gathered some
more info, you will have to ask Alistair for the details as I can't
remember vin# etc... I am sure he will be in contact shortly.

I think he is still too excited to think rationally, I suffer from a
similar problem and I brough my car 3 years ago :-)

Rgds

James RG

> I thought Gavin's car went to Liverpool. What the reg of the car?
OUH 670X was Gavin's. (see
http://www.delorean.co.uk/pictures/red3.jpg )

_____
> Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/
>
> Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards
for Best Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.