Vehicle update!

Hi all, well my car is now stripped down to its plastic shell i have
repaired all
the interior, recoverd the seats, its almost at the state where i
should be
putting it back together, two big piles of junk and a black thing on
axel stands
my girlfriend say's HMMMMM<some women EH, the rear frame needs some
slight welding, does any one know if you can still get hold of the
two pack
epoxy paint thats the right colour for the chassis? and does any one
have the
colour code for the facias, i have checked with some colour chips at
work and
its as near a dam to a merc bumper colour , is there another colour
thats spot
on?anyway i will keep you informed!!!!